The Heartfelt Floristry Bundle includes:
This is a complete step-by-step training to start practicing Heartfelt Floristry and create the most beautiful, romantic and effortless arrangements. All classes includes a full video tutorial and a PDF with extra info.
Centerpiece arrangement with local and seasonal flowers
1. Choosing the right flowers and foliage to create a lush, romantic, effortless centerpiece.
2. How to process and care for flowers; nurturing your flowers to make them last longer in a vase.
3. Basic mechanics using the chicken-wire technique.
4. Choosing the right flowers to create texture and beautiful color palettes.
5. How to create layers to achieve texture and amazing movement.
6. Three downloadable recipes for you to start practicing at home — but really, you can practice this technique with any flowers you have access to.
Centerpiece with heatproof flowers, styling a table, and learning how to pack your arrangements
1. Choosing the right flowers and foliage and learning how to use tropical flowers to make soft, romantic arrangements.
2. Understanding the perfect foliage; processing bougainvillea to make it last for your events.
3. How to place your focal flowers in your arrangement.
4. How to style a table creating side arrangements and using other elements like fruits, vines, candles.
5. How To Source Your Flowers' PDF: when to buy your flowers and how to source material for weddings and events.
6. Wondering how to pack your centerpieces when arranging flowers in water? In this class, I'll share with you my secret for packing for my events.
Hand-tied bouquet with local and seasonal flowers
1. A step-by-step on how to create a hand-tied bouquet using the threading technique.
2. Preparing your flowers with your hands softly.
3. How to create layers in a bouquet.
4. Placing your main flowers while adding texture, movement and rivers of color.
5. How to tape your bouquet and ribbon it.
6. The secret to making your bouquet look effortless and romantic.
7. Includes PDF's with recipes to start practicing.
How to make a white bridal bouquet and a boutonnière
1. A step-by-step tutorial on how to make a romantic, effortless and soft white bridal bouquet.
2. Choosing the right flowers.
3. Create texture and layers to add movement.
4. Using the right flowers to create a bouquet that looks lush and elegant.
5. How to make a boutonnière.
6. How To Schedule A Wedding' PDF All you need to know on scheduling your time to deliver a wedding without stress.
7. How to tape and ribbon your bouquet and boutonnière.
8. This class includes a recipe for you to practice from home.
How to make a large-scale arrangement
1. A step-by-step video tutorial on how to make a large-scale arrangement.
2. Using branches to create a dramatic shape.
3. Basic mechanics to use a pin-frog and chicken-wire to create large-scale.
4. Layering flowers to add texture and color combinations.
5. How to place your focal flowers in a statement piece.
6. Learn to work fast for events without sacrificing the soft look in your arrangements.
7. Recipe to start practicing at home.
8. Favorite branches and foliage to use for large-scale pieces.
These free bonuses:
1. A step-by-step 30-minute video tutorial 'How to Grow Dahlias', which I promise you, will inspire you to start growing your own flowers. Dahlias are fascinating to grow, and there is nothing like growing your own!
2. Downloadable PDF on how to grow your own dahlias. My favorite varieties, suppliers and more.
3. 'How To Schedule A Wedding' PDF: all you need to know on scheduling your time to deliver a wedding without minimal stress!
4. 'How To Source Your Flowers' PDF: when to buy your flowers and how to source material for weddings and events.
5. Recipes for bouquets, centerpieces and large-scale pieces to start practicing from home.
YOU CAN JOIN THE HEARTFELT FLORISTRY BUNDLE
ONE-OFF FEE OF $600.00 USD
IF YOU ARE PAYING WITH A MEXICAN CARD